- Patient Resources
- Patient Participation
- Practice Standards
Patient Participation Group (PPG)
If you would like to become more involved with the way in which services are offered please consider joining our Patient Participation Group.
Speak to the reception staff for more details or click on the button at the bottom of this page to send us an email.
What is a Patient Participation Group?
- The Patient Participation Group consists of a group of registered patients working with the Coastal Partnership to take active interest in their local surgeries
- The patients and the Coastal Partnership meet at regular intervals to decide ways of making a positive contribution to the services and facilities offered by the Practice to the patients
What is the purpose of our group?
- To give the Coastal Partnership and patients the opportunity to discuss topics of mutual interest in their Partnership
- To provide the opportunity for the PPG and the Coastal Partnership to work together and to make positive suggestions about their healthcare
- To support health education activities within the Practice
- To encourage and enhance self-help projects to meet the needs of fellow patients
- To act as a representative group at the Joint PPF Forum
- To engage further with patients from the wider population for example Young People from local Schools and Parents from the Trinity Children’s Centre
How to join
If you would like to join the group, you can either speak to one of the reception staff or click on the button at the bottom of this page to send an email.
To find out more about joining the Patient Participation Group, click on the button below:
(Caister, Hemsby, Martham, Ormesby)
For Beechcroft, Old Palace or Windmill, please contact your surgery directly
(online registration/joining coming soon)